Our attitude toward Biblical finance reveals how we feel about life and even God Himself. Often when we think about the Bible and money we think about tithing. We feel that if we give God 10% the remaining 90% is ours to use as we please. If we think that way, we have not yet seen the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Jesus is Lord. Everything comes from Him and belongs to Him. If Jesus is Lord 100% of our income is His and He has the right to disperse it as He sees fit. He has placed the management of 90% of it into our hands. If we would be true disciples, obedient in all things, then we must order our personal finances and related matters according to biblical finance principles. Anything less is not true Christianity.
The Bible is a practical instruction manual. It teaches about saving, spending, debt, honesty, work, and many other things. Not only does the Bible deal with personal finance, but it also deals with the finance of nations. Often we don't think of the Bible as talking about inflation, deficit spending, the money system, etc. but it does and much more.
It is God's plan in Biblical finance that we walk debt-free. In our society that is difficult, but not impossible. If you are already in debt, then you need to evaluate where you are. Debt consolidation can be one way of getting rid of debt. It can work IF a person does not increase their debt with additional loans. Debt consolidation becomes a trap if a person consolidates their loans before they have their spending under control. For those who have a problem with debt/spending, they need to work on a cash only basis, getting counselling if necessary, and control their spending before consolidating their loans.
The reports below deal with various Biblical financial principles from a Christian world view.
Begin to get gold by purchasing it in small, affordable amounts. Take a few minutes now to look at the details. Free to join.
If we are to protect ourselves from counterfeit money, we must understand what honest money is. It may sound obvious, but many people confuse fake money with real money.
Read this and make a copy for your files in case you need to refer to it someday. Maybe we should all take some of his advice!
Most Americans don't know that the major personal credit-rating agencies are allowed to rent the names and telephone contact information of everyone in their files, which probably includes you. This is a major source of names and phone numbers for telemarketers and banks that are promoting credit cards through direct mail.
God tests us - not for His own knowledge - but so that what is really in our hearts can be revealed. We can deceive ourselves and others until the test comes - then it is all out in the open. No more secrets!
What God requires us to do is for our own benefit, not God’s benefit. God does not really need your money or mine, but money is a good area in which to test our hearts.
This question of suffering financially is important for Christians. After all, if Christianity is true, if God owns everything, if He is love, if He is the God of all provision, why do many of His precious children struggle in under lack of finance and/or debt?
This "rascally agent" or "unjust steward" [KJV] is hardly a person to be commended. He was a thief and a swindler. Yet, in the parable of Jesus, his master praised him. Why? It certainly wasn't for his dishonest actions.
Debt Reduction Course by Dr. Gary North
If you are a Christian who wants deliverance from debt, you have come to the right place. If you are no longer in debt, but you once were, and you want to help Christians who are where you used to be, you have come to the right place.
Download our free e-book, Running With The Giants, to help with your current business. Click here.
No one business is right for everyone, but examine these legitimate business opportunities to see if one or more of them may provide a secondary or even primary source of income for you and your family.
Turn your passion or hobbies into extra income with Solo Build It!
Earn income and generate leads for your business with Power Lead System.
Earn commissions helping people save honest money with Karatbars.
[Note: If you have a legitimate business opportunity that you would like considered here, contact us for advertising rates.]
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter for inspiration in Scripture. Click Here*****