1. We believe in the infallibility and inspiration of the original Holy Scriptures. 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21
2. We believe in one true God who is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Eph. 4:4-6, 2 Cor. 5:19
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, burial, and bodily resurrection and ascension.
4. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace alone through faith in the perfect, sufficient work of Jesus Christ in the shedding of His blood at the cross of Calvary. Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14
5. We believe in the personal and physical return of Jesus Christ and the translation of His Saints to consummate His Kingdom. 1 Thes. 4:14-17, Acts 1:11, Rev. 1:7
6. We believe in the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever. John 3:16, John 10:27-29, Rev. 20:5
7. We believe in the total sovereignty of God and the responsibility of man. We believe that both are true without contradiction and without compromising the justice and righteousness of God. Rom. 9
8. We believe the world was created about 6,000 years ago, in six 24 hour days as described in Genesis 1 & 2. Science, properly understood, confirms this although science can never overrule Scripture.
9. We believe that the only sexual union permitted is that of a man and a woman within the marriage covenant. Within this covenantal union, sex is good, pure, and enjoyable. Outside the marriage covenant, it is immoral and ultimately leads to death and destruction. Gen. 2:24, Heb. 13:4, Rom. 1, Pr. 2:16-19
10. In addition we affirm that our church was not founded on a church split during the oversight of any of the current leadership. If there was a known division in the past we have taken all Scriptural procedures for reconcillation. We acknowledge that the only exception to the above statement is a split or division caused by the steadfast refusal of the mother church to accept one or more of the above fundamental Christian teachings.
Return to Church Directory.